Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tiki for Two


Yesterday's Chicken Tiki Masala recipe was awesome (see link in previous post for recipe)! I used these adorable measuring spoons / tiny shovels that my friend Millayna gave me to measure out the different aromatic spices.  I might have to use this website more for recipe ideas, it's nice that you can find recipes geared to just two people so I don't make too much and waste food.  If there are other good 2-person recipe sites, please let me know! Just comment below. :)

Some of you might be thinking, wow, two posts in two days! That's a lot for Emily! Yes, this is true, I've been averaging about one post per week and I'm really trying to up that a bit more. Unfortunately sometimes I feel like my days aren't exciting enough to really share any cool stories. But I always carry my camera with me in case something pretty pops up. 

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments: